The Dalmore launched their Cask Curation Series in September 2023 – the first edition of an annual release series for the next four years. Strictly limited to 150 sets globally, with only three available in Australia, The Sherry Edition featured three ultra-rare whiskies for an RRP of A$58,000. The release reinforced The Dalmore’s luxury and whisky-making craftmanship credentials and created a halo effect for the rest of the range, in particular the 18YO and the 21YO.
-To reintroduce The Dalmore to the Australian market/media
-To launch The Dalmore Cask Curation Series, targeting high net worth audience
-To raise awareness and consideration for The Dalmore 18YO and 21YO
-To drive consumers to key retailers and venues
• Global Famil – Outreached and secured media interest from leading men's publication Man of Many to attend The Dalmore Famil in Jerez (Spain), celebrating the global launch of the Cask Curation Series. Dialogue also worked to negotiate deliverables and ensure these were executed.
•Trade Media Event - Hosted a trade media event at the Park Hyatt, Sydney designed to inform and re-engage trade media on The Dalmore's portfolio, raising brand awareness and presence in the Australian market.
• Re-engage Lifestyle Media & Influencers - Strengthened brand awareness and affinity amongst Australian consumers through placing products in the hands of top-tier media and premium influencers for review, editorial and social sharing opportunities.
• Cask Curation Series Event - Hosted an event for luxury media to celebrate the Australian launch of The Dalmore's Cask Curation Series, offering a bespoke experience with The Dalmore and an exclusive taste of the ultra-rare collection.
• Wider Media Relations – Distributed media releases to national media, announcing the launch of the Cask Curation Series, and explored editorial opportunities via online, print, and broadcast channels. Also secured and organised interview and commentary opportunities for The Dalmore's whisky specialist, Mark Bruce.
• Paid Media - Engaged Boss Hunting as a paid media partner, negotiating cross-channel deliverables and outputs to reach their highly engaged audience. Dialogue also managed the approval process and worked to ensure content was aligned with the brand.
across social, online, and print